เครดิตฟรี500_ให้ เงิน เล่น ฟรี_เว็บพนันออนไลน์ ฟรีเครดิต
Academic and Career Advising, delivered within the Student Service Centre, provides generalized advising for students, prospective students and alumni. We are here to help you evaluate and realize the educational and career options that are available to you through NAIT. We also provide referrals to other NAIT service and program areas as well as guidance on how to access community resources. Contact us at askNAIT@ แอพW88 www.gangesrivertoheaven.com to find out how we can help you!
What is advising at NAIT?
Advising at NAIT helps to prepare students for success in meaningful careers. We approach advising from a developmental perspective that considers and respects your background, interests and abilities. We facilitate the identification and achievement of your educational, career and life goals by helping you understand and apply strategies for academic and career success.
A key principle of academic advising is that you are responsible for your own decisions – we are here to provide information and guidance so you can better navigate the post-secondary system and make appropriate choices.
Academic?and Career Advising
Come visit us in the Student Service Centre (CAT180), where we help you build the skills to mange your personal education and career path, including:
- identify your career goals
- prioritize your interests and values
- identify education and career decision-making strategies
- explore NAIT programs and?available pathways
- determine your program fit based on your personal and career preferences
- how to apply to a program or self-enroll in courses
- identify funding options and how to access budgeting resources
- how best to navigate academic difficulties
- Health program interview workshops for applicants and prospective students who are planning to apply, and would like to better understand the interview process. (Workshop dates listed below)
New workshop dates (click date to register):
For both same-day and pre-booked sessions, please be sure to bring:
- your relevant educational documents, such as transcripts, certificates, mid-term grades, etc.
- proof of English Language Proficiency, if applicable
- study permit,?VISA, study permit application, refusal letter from the government and your own letter of explanation, date of entry document,?etc. (International applicants)
- any career or program research that you've already compiled
- a list of questions for your advisor
- a pen and notepad
Job Search Services
If you are a current? NAIT student alumni who is looking for a job or preparing for a program practicum/co-op, we can help you with
- job search strategies (30 minute session)
- resume and cover letter feedback (50 minute session - must submit sample job posting, resume and cover letter at the time of booking)
- interview preparation, practice, strategies and feedback (50 minute session - must submit sample job posting, resume and cover letter at the time of booking)
- rapid resume reviews (15 minute session) are offered in the Student Service Centre as a limited first come-first serve drop in service:? Tuesdays from 9:30am to 11:30am (starting September 18, 2018); Fridays from 1:00pm to 3:00pm
Job postings are available for current students and alumni.
Note:? Mock interviews and resume reviews cannot be done during a same-day appointment. These must be pre-scheduled and are booked for 1 hour.
Personal counselling for current students is available through the Counselling Centre.?
Pre-book your appointment or drop-in for limited same-day sessions.? Appointments can be made?in-person at the Student Service Centre,?by calling 780-471-6248,?or via email?at?AskNAIT@ แอพW88 www.gangesrivertoheaven.com. ?
Please remember to come prepared as our sessions are generally limited to a maximum of 30 minutes. We offer?limited same-day appointments that are first come, first served, but are not guaranteed. If you are driving long-distances, we strongly encourage you to schedule a pre-booked appointment. Same-day availability with an Academic Advisor varies on a daily basis.
Student Service Specialists are your first point of contact in the Student Service Centre. They can answer most questions regarding the application process, as well as provide general information about programs, courses, and funding. They can also better prepare you for your advising session, so don’t be afraid to ask them questions!
Academic Advisors provide academic, career, funding and?immigration advising that is guided through exploratory activities and open-ended questions. This can include independent research to help you make an informed decision. They help prospective and current students establish their educational goals and navigate the academic opportunities available to them at NAIT. They will refer you to more specialized (eg. program-specific) advisors as needed.
Follow-up sessions will be determined at the discretion of your Academic Advisor.