ดูบอลออนไลน์ 24 ชั่วโมง_เล่นคาสิโนปอยเปต_ทํางานคาสิโน มาเก๊า
Potential Canada Post Strike
In the event of a postal strike, the Office of the Registrar will not be mailing out any documents to students (for example: transcripts, parchments). You will be contacted when your document is available for pick up in-person at the Student Service Centre (government-issued photo ID will be required). If you are sending someone else to pick up the document on your behalf, please email an up-to-date Disclosure of Personal Information form to asknait@ แอพW88 www.gangesrivertoheaven.com prior to pick-up. If you are unable to or choose not to pick up your document, it will be mailed once the postal dispute has been resolved.
If you need to submit your documents to NAIT for admission purposes, we encourage you to submit them in-person at the Student Service Centre to avoid any delays. In the event of a postal strike, NAIT will extend the deadlines to submit required documents for admissions.
The Student Service Centre is open Monday to Thursday, 8:30 am to 5 pm, and Friday, 8:30 am to 4 pm. The Centre is closed on statutory holidays.
Document ownership and NAIT Retention Policy
All documents submitted to NAIT by mail become the property of the Institute and will not be released to you. If you want to keep your original international transcript, you can submit a certified true copy of your transcript as affirmed by a Notary Public.
You can also submit official international documents in person at the Student Service Centre (CAT180). Documents submitted in person will be certified by NAIT staff and returned to you immediately. The Office of the Registrar reserves the right to request original educational documents to verify your credentials.
If you have been offered a Conditional Acceptance to a NAIT program, you must submit your final transcripts by the deadline for each term. If final transcripts are not received or you do not meet entrance/competitive requirements, your offer of admission will be revoked.
- Fall Term – submit transcripts by July 31
- Winter Term – submit transcripts by December 15
- Spring Term – submit transcripts by April 15
Mailing Address/courier delivery
NAIT Office of the Registrar
NAIT Student Service Centre
Select the type of documents you are submitting
Please note: NAIT requires time to accurately assess your documents before adding them to your student record, so the checklists on the MyNAIT Portal may remain outstanding for a period of time following your submission. For current processing times, please visit the How to Apply page.?
- High school or upgrading courses in progress – proof of enrolment, progress reports, mid-term grades
- Transcripts from Alberta – any high school, upgrading or post-secondary course completed at an Alberta institution
- Transcripts from a Canadian province outside Alberta – any high school, upgrading or post-secondary course completed anywhere else in Canada
- Transcripts from outside Canada – any course completed at an institution outside of Canada
- Non-academic documents – documents required by the program you are applying for, such as Career Investigation Reports, proof of residency, vaccine records, etc.
- English Language Proficiency (ELP) – documentation required as proof of English language proficiency
- Disclosure of Personal Information (FOIP) – documentation regarding the sharing of personal information about your application
1. High school or upgrading courses in progress
- Applicants attending high school in Alberta: NAIT will order final transcripts in February and July.
- Applicants attending high school in another Canadian province: Mail final transcripts to NAIT by the deadline on the MyNAIT Portal.
- A completed Proof of enrolment form, progress reports or additional supporting documents may be requested through the MyNAIT Portal. These documents must be uploaded by the indicated deadline.
2. Transcripts from Alberta
If you completed high school in Alberta, NAIT will receive your transcripts from Alberta Education directly. However, you should still confirm that your transcripts were successfully received by checking the application checklists in the MyNAIT Portal. If NAIT is unable to obtain your Alberta high school transcripts, an error notice will appear as an outstanding checklist on your application. You will need to contact Alberta Education to confirm your demographic information.
3. Transcripts from a Canadian province outside Alberta
NAIT cannot obtain transcripts on your behalf from any institution outside of Alberta. You must personally request transcripts from your high school and/or post-secondary institution and have them mailed, faxed or emailed directly to NAIT. You may also submit official transcript(s) that have been issued in sealed, stamped envelope(s) from the educational institution to the Student Service Centre (CAT180).
Please monitor the MyNAIT Portal to determine your deadline to submit. If your documents are not submitted by this deadline, your application may be cancelled.
4. Transcripts from outside Canada
NAIT cannot obtain transcripts on your behalf from an institution outside of Canada. You must contact your institution and submit your official documents to NAIT by the deadline on your application. If the official documents are not received by the deadline, your application will be cancelled. If you are seeking admission for the fall 2019 intake or beyond, and you have copies of these documents in your possession, you may upload them to your portal for initial assessment, although they will be considered unofficial. Unofficial documents only make students eligible for conditional acceptance, which requires that students submit identical official documents within 60 days to secure full acceptance. ?For information on submitting official documents, please see below.? For unofficial documents, please scan—in colour—both sides of each original document (even if one side is blank) and upload them to your student portal.
Official documents can be submitted in person to the Student Service Centre (CAT180) or by mail to the address at the top of the page. Please note: As per NAIT’s Retention Policy, documents submitted to NAIT by mail become the property of the Institution and will not be returned to the applicant.
When submitting transcripts from outside Canada, you have 2 options.
- Submit your official documents to NAIT
If your transcripts are not in English, you will need to have them translated for assessment. NAIT requires a literal, word-for-word translation completed by a certified translator accompanied by official copies of your original language transcripts. NAIT does not provide translation services on campus.
In Canada, certified translators must be recognized by one of the following organizations:
- Association of Translators and Interpreters of Alberta (ATIA) [http://www.atia.ab.ca/]
- Society of Translators and Interpreters of British Columbia (STIBC) [https://www.stibc.org/]
- Association of Translators, Terminologists, and Interpreters of Manitoba (ATIM) [http://atim.mb.ca/]
- Corporation of Translators, Terminologists, and Interpreters of New Brunswick (CTINB) [http://www.ctinb.nb.ca/]
- Association of Translators and Interpreters of Nova Scotia (ATINS) [https://www.atins.org/]
- Association of Translators and Interpreters of Ontario (ATIO) [https://atio.on.ca/]
- Association of Translators and Interpreters of Saskatchewan (ATIS) [http://atisask.ca/]
Please note: Effective March 1, 2019, NAIT will no longer accept documents translated by EISA
Outside of Canada, applicants are advised to review the certified translator requirements in the country they are having the translation done in and ensure the translator they choose meets those requirements. NAIT can accept only translations that were produced by a?certified translator?whose certification can be confirmed by a stamp or membership number of a professional translation association. Should the accuracy of the translation appear suspect, NAIT reserves the right to request a retranslation.
Translated documents must be submitted to NAIT for assessment after you have completed your application through?ApplyAlberta. Please see the Before You Apply page?for more information.?Document assessments at NAIT?cost $75CAD and are non-refundable. This assessment fee needs to be paid before the deadline indicated on your MyNAIT Portal. In most cases, the assessment should be completed within 30 days from the date that you make this payment. Failure to pay by the deadline will result in cancellation of your application.
2. Submit an official assessment
An International Qualifications Assessment Services (IQAS) course-by-course assessment is accepted in lieu of high school and/or post-secondary transcripts. A World Education Services (WES) course-by-course Credential Assessment is accepted in lieu of post-secondary transcripts.
5. Non-academic documents
Some programs may require additional non-academic requirements, such as a driver’s licence, CPR certification, etc. Check your program’s webpage to see if these requirements apply to you. If these documents are required, you must upload them to the MyNAIT Portal by the deadline. If you do not submit these requirements by the deadline, your application will be cancelled.
- Login to the MyNAIT Portal
- Select My Applications
- Select Upload and View Documents
6. English Language Proficiency
The language of instruction at NAIT is English, and all applicants must demonstrate an English language proficiency. Visit the English Language Proficiency Requirement webpage for required scores, which vary by program.
An official English Language Proficiency (ELP) exam transcript or letter can be submitted to NAIT in person at the Student Service Centre (CAT180) or by mail to the address at the top of the page. You can also request that your exam provider submit the ELP exam transcript or letter directly to NAIT.
Please note: You may also request that your IELTS, TOEFL IBT (Internet-based), TOEFL (paper-based) or Pearson Test scores be downloaded directly to NAIT at the time of testing. Please request this through your testing institution.
7. Disclosure of Personal Information – FOIP
If you wish to disclose personal information about your application to another person, please fill out the Disclosure of Personal Information – General Consent form (pdf) and upload it to the MyNAIT Portal. You can also email it to askNAIT@ แอพW88 www.gangesrivertoheaven.com.
- Login to the MyNAIT Portal
- Select My Applications
- Select Upload and View Documents