รวย ด้วย บอล_พนันออนไลน์ฟรี_เกมส์ยิงปลาออนไลน์
Potential Canada Post Strike
In the event of a postal strike, the Office of the Registrar will not be mailing out any documents to students (for example: transcripts, parchments). You will be contacted when your document is available for pick up in-person at the Student Service Centre (government-issued photo ID will be required). If you are sending someone else to pick up the document on your behalf, please email an up-to-date Disclosure of Personal Information form to asknait@ แอพW88 www.gangesrivertoheaven.com prior to pick-up. If you are unable to or choose not to pick up your document, it will be mailed once the postal dispute has been resolved.
If you need to submit your documents to NAIT for admission purposes, we encourage you to submit them in-person at the Student Service Centre to avoid any delays. In the event of a postal strike, NAIT will extend the deadlines to submit required documents for admissions.
The Student Service Centre is open Monday to Thursday, 8:30 am to 5 pm, and Friday, 8:30 am to 4 pm. The Centre is closed on statutory holidays.
Credit Programs & Courses
Students applying?for credit programs and courses?are required to apply using the Alberta Post-secondary Application System (APAS).
- How to apply for credit programs?and courses?– see step-by-step instructions on how to complete the application process.
- How to apply if you are?an International Applicant?– see step-by-step instruction on how to complete the application process.
- Apply now – if you have chosen a program or course and are ready to apply online.
- Application Deadlines?– see a complete list of application deadlines for credit programs.
- Those applicants applying from out-of-province or out-of-country are required to submit all official documents by the deadline posted on their MyNAIT Portal.
The anticipated time for applications to be reviewed is approximately 3 weeks. Applicants should check their MyNAIT Portal for status updates on their applications. Please note that the approximate processing time may vary for applicants with international credentials.
Non-Credit Programs & Courses
Students enroling in non-credit programs and courses can register directly from our website by making a selection and following the online payment process.
- How to?register for non-credit programs?and courses?– see step-by-step instructions on how to complete the registration process.
In order to train as an apprentice, you must first be hired by an employer willing to provide job-site training and be registered as an apprentice through Alberta Apprenticeship and Industry Training.
- How to apply for apprenticeship training?– see step-by-step instructions on how to complete the application process.
To take courses in Open Studies, you must enrol in each course you are interested in.
- Read about how to enrol in Open Studies courses for full instructions.