โบนัสฟรี 500 _บา คา ร่า วัน ละ 500_เติมเงินเกมยิงปลา
NAIT offers?a variety of programs, and it is important to understand both the academic and?non-academic requirements for?individual programs.
Academic requirements are specific to each program offered at NAIT.
- Find?the Academic Requirements for the program you're interested in, or see more about
- Please visit Transfer Alberta to search Out of Province Equivalencies and further details to help plan your Post-Secondary pathway.
High school and post-secondary transcripts will be assessed for Alberta Education equivalents. Where appropriate, post-secondary courses may be assessed as high school equivalents to ensure the highest mark is used to calculate entrance requirements.
Note: Letter grades and courses may not be exactly equivalent across institutions or provinces. In the absence of official percentages, NAIT's Grading System will be used to convert letter grades.
Proof of Enrolment
Proof of enrolment is required for applicants who are enrolled in?prerequisite courses outside of NAIT in a future semester.? In this case, previous level final marks will be used to assess eligibility once the proof of enrolment has been submitted. Applicants are notified on the MyNAIT Portal if a proof of enrolment is required.
- Applications will be cancelled if proofs of enrolment are not submitted by the deadline on the MyNAIT Portal or by the application deadline, whichever comes first..
Acceptable proof of enrolment documents
- A Completed Proof of Enrolment form
- official reporting software used by school divisions?(PowerSchool, SchoolZone)
- e-class schedule
- receipt of purchase for class(es)
- transcripts with future subjects indicated
- letter from school reflecting enrolment in upcoming class(es)
In all cases, the school name must be indicated either electronically, on school letterhead or with a school stamp.
Please Note: All final grades will be verified upon receipt of final transcripts.?If the indicated course reflected on the proof of enrolment or progress report?is not completed or if the final grades do not meet minimum/competitive requirements, your application will be cancelled. If you have been offered conditional acceptance to a NAIT program and your final transcripts are not received or the final grades do not meet minimum/competitive requirements, your offer of admission will be revoked.
A progress report is required for applicants who are currently taking prerequisite course(s) outside of NAIT. Those applicants taking prerequisite courses in the current semester are required to submit a progress report reflecting current grades.
Acceptable progress report documents
- แอพW88A Completed Proof of Enrolment form
- official electronic marks reporting software used by school divisions (PowerSchool, SchoolZone)
- transcripts with current courses and grades
- letter from school reflecting current grades
In all cases, the school name must be indicated either electronically, on school letterhead or with a school stamp.?
Some programs at NAIT also request a student to submit specific non-academic requirements, Please look at the ‘Non-Academic Requirements” for the program you're interested in to view exact requirements applicable. ?