จุดอ่อนบาคาร่า_คาสิโนออนไลน์ แจกเครดิตฟรี_ทีเด็ด ฟุตบอล วัน นี้ 3 คู่
Potential Canada Post Strike
In the event of a postal strike, the Office of the Registrar will not be mailing out any documents to students (for example: transcripts, parchments). You will be contacted when your document is available for pick up in-person at the Student Service Centre (government-issued photo ID will be required). If you are sending someone else to pick up the document on your behalf, please email an up-to-date Disclosure of Personal Information form to asknait@ แอพW88 www.gangesrivertoheaven.com prior to pick-up. If you are unable to or choose not to pick up your document, it will be mailed once the postal dispute has been resolved.
If you need to submit your documents to NAIT for admission purposes, we encourage you to submit them in-person at the Student Service Centre to avoid any delays. In the event of a postal strike, NAIT will extend the deadlines to submit required documents for admissions.
The Student Service Centre is open Monday to Thursday, 8:30 am to 5 pm, and Friday, 8:30 am to 4 pm. The Centre is closed on statutory holidays.
NAIT is committed to creating a positive and exceptional educational experience that prepares our students to succeed in meaningful careers. In support of this commitment, NAIT’s Office of the Registrar admits qualified applicants to a wide range of Degree, Diploma and Certificate programs available on a full- or part-time basis.
- On an annual basis, we review แอพW88Entrance Requirements and Admission processes in consultation with each of the?programs.
- Admissions evaluation for all program applicants, based on a?แอพW88first qualified and competitive methods.
- Provide?prior learning assessments to determine if applicants can qualify for both advanced credit and admission.
- Assess foreign documents to determine entrance requirements to NAIT credit programs.
Before you apply:
- Review the steps on how to apply
- Review the entrance requirements for our programs
- For international applicants review any additional steps or deadlines
- Applications for Fall 2018, Winter 2019 and Spring 2019 opened October 1, 2017
- Applications for Fall 2019, Winter 2020 and Spring 2020 will open October 1, 2018